I met up with our new Worship Pastor's wife, Jismarie, at church and we went to Starbucks...then we headed over to Milton High School so I could introduce her to Renee and to the Cirque director Larry Smith to see if they may need her to provide workshops, etc.  We were there for 2 and 1/2 hours....we brought her STILTS in and she demonstrated how to use them then let the kids try them out!





Here she goes!




Renee said the straps were KILLING her legs!!!  She immediately had to get off!

I came home from Milton HS and Noah got off the bus and the hand he hurt after the game on Wednesday night was all swollen!  He was giving High 5's after the game and someone ran into his hand....it hurt him enough to take medicine...and he was a little nauseous he said....I figured he just hurt it....He has been favoring it.  Then he tells me he has been eating with his LEFT hand and only using his right hand to write!  I called Dr. Orris right away and they were about to close and they said come right in....actually what they said was WASN'T HE JUST HERE FOR A HURT ARM????  I was embarrassed...;-)

We went...he was x-rayed....and NO FRACTURE thankfully but he did put a little splint on his finger where it hurts the most to make it feel better.



0 Responses