This is so frustrating!  I must have made a change the other day that caused my template design to not show up in the background!  I have NO idea what to do!  I don't want to have to start over!  AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Okay, I re-downloaded the template and now it showed up...messed up some of my gadgets but I will fix those later...

I was passing by our old house and wanted to take a picture to show it is STILL for sale...supposedly we have new "interest" in it and we don't think it is headed to foreclosure this next Tuesday.  I asked our agent what the scoop is and she said that the buyers are trying to work a deal on their home right now...so, who knows if they will end up making an offer...I pray that something will happen soon.  It is like an albatross around our necks...sometimes I feel I have let it go and I don't worry about it.  But, the reality is I need closure on it and we need something to happen.  It was pretty hard to have the buyers back out on this last deal....
0 Responses