Today we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt in Vickery at 9:00 AM...Alyssa is "too old" for this so I let her sleep in....Chris is "too tired" for this so I let him sleep in too! lol....Noah spent the night with Matthew last night and we met him there...Josh stayed with Jonah so he was able to participate as well.  Yesterday we were trying to figure out what they were going to carry for their "baskets"...Matthew told Noah that he was using his Easter basket and I asked Noah if he wanted to use a bucket or his basket...he said his basket because it was more Easterish...so, I dug out the baskets and Jonah and Josh wanted to just use little paper shopping bags....I thought these might be a bit nicer than grocery bags which were my first thought!

So, I show up at the Egg Hunt and lo and behold there is Thomas, Matthew, Noah, and Justine with grocery bags!!!  I asked him if he wanted to use the basket I brought and why didn't Matthew have his basket like he planned...they said the bags were more "manly"!  I should have known!!!

When we talked about it on the way home Jonah looked at the basket and said it was "more cooler because it was spikey!!!" ha!ha!
0 Responses