Today Jonah had a baseball game at 12:30 at MP and they won 11-9!  It was great!  He did pretty well...it was the PERFECT sunny weather with a breeze!!!

Later on Alyssa and I got ready to go to a play at FUMC...You're a Good Man Charlie Brown...Mama had invited me to her reception for her art festival there and then later told me she found out it was a private reception but did I want these tickets to the play.  I said sure...she brought them to me Wed. at the game and even told Alyssa about them...She said they would announce the 1st and 2nd place winners of the art contest during intermission, etc...

Sarah ended up coming with us and we rushed to get there on time...when we got out of the van and only saw people dressed up to go into what I figured was the reception and there was NO sign for the play I looked down at the tickets and realized it was NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!  Alyssa and I both thought Mama referred to it being this week-end...I guess we just assumed that...

SOOOOOooooooo, we decided to pick up Sarah some dinner since she hadn't eaten and we ran to Wal-Mart for some things....We went by AMC and checked movie times for us girls...since they wanted to see How To Train Your Dragon and the next one was at 9:40 we decided to take the boys since I promised them I would take them!  Chris decided to pass this time and finish his baseball game that ended up going 20 INNINGS!!!!  So, they took their showers, etc. and we picked them up at 8:45 and went to Brusters for icecream (yummy Chocolate Raspberry Truffle!!!) and then went to the movies....I didn't know it was only in 3-D so mine and Alyssa's tickets were $14.50 each!!!!  GEEZ!  That is insane~!  I came home telling Chris that we need to go to Venezuela just to go to the movies...one of their cheaper things (with our exchange rate at least!)....

Here are some pictures of the kids getting ready to go in to the movie!  We all really thought it was a great movie!!!


0 Responses