I bought this book for Chris last Father's Day and started to do research on Geocaching....I think it is so cool!  We planned to do it on our trip to Texas last year...I tried to find some with the boys when in Frisco visiting Melisa but we couldn't find them...:-(

We did find one on the Riverwalk in San Antonio with all the kids which was really cool...Since then we have been busy and haven't thought about it.  I used Paul's GPSr that he gave us but it is not the best one to use...

I have pulled up info. on several caches around where we live and plan to take the kids to them.  I am reading the book though so I know all the Geocaching "lingo" and all the ins and outs of it.  I hope to get a good GPS receiver soon that will be more geared towards geocaching.

I hope we can make a cache and hide it soon!  I even pulled up to see if there are some in Caracas...recently I didn't see any or maybe just one but now I see a few more....I plan on us searching them out when we are there.

We may even hide one in Caracas!  This is such a cool activity!
0 Responses