Well, this is going to be a busy week-end starting this morning!  I went to my leg doctor to have him check my incision that opened (said everything was good) and to do more sclerotherapy.  I normally take a "before" picture so I can track the progress after I get the injections and check it weeks later to see how it has worked.  I forgot my "before" picture so I snapped this right after he injected my veins...He did a lot this time and it hurt more than normal....you can see it swelling where he injected them...the swelling is larger than normal too for some reason....

I just came home and found out that it was not approved by insurance so I owe the entire amount!  I thought it WAS and that they would have told me if it wasn't....I am waiting to get a call back...I am wondering if they never submitted the request or something....I hope it works out!  Either way, I needed another session!


Then I went to DOTs (again!) to exhange some clothes...found a REALLY cute shirt!

After I came home and did some "bidness" here I went to help out in Jonah's class...they were making oobleck!  I also read part of the story which was really cute!







I am not sure my hands will survive though!!!




We went to our Sunday School party at the Worley's house which was an awesome entertaining house!  I just made 2 pictures...should have made more of their pool and pergola, etc.  We had a nice time of fellowship.




0 Responses