Well, it IS beautiful outside and warm....you would think I would be in a great mood...but I am not...today is a culmination of several things that have piled up.  I talked with someone that opened up old hurts about something really important to me and made me start to question some things...I am just very disappointed about several things that have happened.  I am really fighting depression, but I am going to try not to focus on the negative...when the kids get home from school Spring Break starts...another bummer since we don't have any plans and cannot afford to go do anything fun.

But, I decided I am going to lay out and get some sun pretending I am on vacation!  You know my mantra...Tan Fat Is Better Than White Fat!
2 Responses
  1. Ansley Says:

    ooh Tia Joanna, don't be sad! (i know, easier said than done.) and i think y'all can have a GREAT time at home...look up creative things to do. : ) LOVE YOU!


  2. Thanks Ansley, my sweet neice! I know, I need to pull out some creativity!