Going to get my haircut in about an hour...I will get it shaped back up in a "cool" haircut and have a relaxer to get the rest of this perm that I got in September! What was I thinking??? I KNOW what I was thinking...I was dreaming of it looking better than what it did! I won't be able to get my hair colored today since the solution they put on it will strip the color out. So, just a cut and relax today...I will hopefully make it back in a couple of weeks to finish the "do"...

Also, note the 2nd picture...I have these "MYSTERY HOLES" that I used to get A LOT in my cotton shirts but have not noticed them since moving here last summer...I thought maybe out old countertop has a scratchy area on it that might have picked my shirt or that my shorts that I wore might have rubbed a hole in them...Well, I just bought this shirt and wore it ONE TIME and today notice THE "MYSTERY HOLES"! AAAAAUUUUGGGHHHHH! Where did they come from? I tried to take tape out to the van to wrap the seat belt thinking it has a rough spot on it...didn't see anything on the driver's side...on the passenger side it could be a little rough but not where I think it would pick something. Besides, I don't think I was a "passenger" on the day that I wore this shirt! The mystery continues...hopefully I figure it out soon before more clothes get ruined! ;-(
0 Responses