On the 28th day I helped Noah print out items for his poster and log book to show at his Invention Display today.  Last night Jonah had a game...again they were leading at the beginning and then in the last 2 innings the other team came from behind and kicked into gear....:-(  Jonah got several outs as pitcher throwing to first though!




Today (Day 29) I went to see Noah display his Heliolar G-2 and what all of his classmates invented!  Very interesting!  Of course I think Noah's was one of the best!;-)
I also returned to school to eat with lunch with my little Jonester!  Jonah and Noah had Spring Pictures...which I forgot were today...not that I had bought anything special...When I realized it I thought oh, okay, Jonah and Noah were both wearing football jerseys so at least it is "tolerable"...I show up for lunch and see Jonah is wearing his nasty Boosterthon shirt and I asked if he wore his jersey for his picture.  He say NO, that he had taken it off!  Ugh!

0 Responses