After the baseball games I took Alyssa and Elizabeth shopping to use Alyssa's birthday gift cards to Kohl's and Dots.  We ended up running late to see Grease at Milton High School!  Ugh!  It was my first time ever running late to see one of Renee's plays/musicals...When we got there she had sold 2 of our 3 tickets (even though I had texted her back saying we were going to use the tickets AND we were only 5-10 minutes late!)...they ended up adding chairs on the side so it was all good...I hate running late!!!  Grease was great!  Evidently some of the parents got upset that at the end of Grease Lightning the guys took off their shirts (which wasn't part of the director's (Renee's) instructions!)...crazy thing is I didn't really notice because I was having to text back and forth to Chris about picking Noah up from Jackson's birthday party earlier than planned because his mom said they were all tired and couldn't make it to 9:30!  At the end of my texting was the end of Grease Lightning so I snapped this picture.  I wasn't even thinking about the boys taking their shirts off....it wasn't a big deal...but evidently it was to some!
0 Responses