I started the day going to choir practice at 8:30....I was actually not too late!  lol

After church we went home to get ready to geocache...had a "fun" time hunting for Jonah's Phiten necklace that he misplaced!

After Chris found it we headed out to eat...we decided to eat at Jim & Nick's BBQ...it was really good.  We took Noah and Jonah to All Star Practice and dropped them off.  Jonah stayed with them playing "wall ball" with the other kids.  I went to Aeropostale with Alyssa to get her a solid colored t-shirt for her chorus concert.  We got a few things there...

Then, we tried to find a Geocache at the Starbucks across the street...no luck...I headed up to exchange some shoes at Shoe Carnival.  Then we tried to look for 2 more geocaches...we just didn't have any luck since we didn't have a GPS...I knew where they were located and had hints but didn't have exact coordinates.

I dropped Alyssa off at home to work on her project and went to get the guys.  We went to find a geocache (Chris' first time hunting!)...We started out looking for one in Midway since Chris had downloaded the geocaching app on his iphone.  Jonah ended up finding it!...(in turn he earned his Phiten back!)  It was exciting to find it!  It was Chris' first one!



Jonah picked the necklace out of the "booty" and gave it to me and said it was my Birthday gift from him...:-)  My little sweetie...

We then headed over to a steam engine to do a "multi-part" cache...The first part was easy....I knew it was at the steam engine and we had to get clues from it.  Then we tried to find it...Chris and the boys especially tromping all in the woods...I wasn't very prepared and had shorts and flip flops...not good for briars!




After no luck finding the 2nd part (we think it is embedded deep in a section of woods that were thick...Chris wasn't dressed well to look for it either so we headed on).

We went to Bruster's to get my favorite icecream...CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE!  We hoped to get us all something there but Noah wasn't cooperating...lol...so we had to then drive to Dairy Queen and wait in the LONG line just to get him an Arctic Rush...we brought Alyssa icecream from Brusters...

Here is my beloved icecream!  Hmmm Hmmm GOOD!


0 Responses