There was a big sale at Kohl's on Friday night so I took Alyssa to shop there at 9:00 since they were opened until 11:00...Actually we ran by Shoe Carnival first to look at some sandals...25 minutes later we came out with 6 pairs of shoes for less than $100!  Can't beat that!  One of my pairs was discounted $65!  Woohoo!

So, shoes down, bathing suits to go!  We headed to Kohl's and found 2 bathing suits for Alyssa, a cover up for each of us...pair of jeans, skimmers, a plaid skort, and a shirt to go with each (or to mix and match!) all for Alyssa.  I got 2 shirts and a necklace.:-)  Also, they had a sale on SPEEDO goggles so I picked up a pair for each of the kids for the summer!  All in all, the sales were great plus I had an extra 15% off the entire purchase so I was glad to find some good things and especially to find the bathing suits!  I mean who likes bathing suit shopping...even if it is not for ME?!

I didn't take a picture today but tomorrow's picture will have one of Alyssa's new outfits in it!
0 Responses