May 9, 2010...

Today I got up early enough to actually get to choir rehearsal at 8:30!  Chris realized we would be gone most of the day so he stayed home to work on his map quiz for his class and the boys weren't up and ready so they stayed home too.  Alyssa ended up spending the night with Gillian after working for HOURS on her flower garden up to 11:30 Sat. night!  She went to church at Grace with them.

I ran to the store on the way home.....as soon as I got home Cindy came by with their offer to buy our house and we chatted with her for a bit and signed the paperwork.  When I had walked in the house I saw my gift waiting for me!  I know I will use it all the time!  I had been wanting a bleacher seat:-)



Eventually we got on the road to go to the Cirillo's to have "sauce" and meatballs....always the family favorite!  (I try to make it and it is "okay" but the kids (and Chris too!) say it is not quite the same!!!)....Nothing like Me-Maw's "sauce"!

We had a nice meal and the kids watched Avatar that they had just bought.  It looked great on their new TV and it was a Blu-ray Disc so it looked even better!

Here is a picture of Noah moving the van!  I videoed it also but don't know how to put that on my blog....


Jonah moved Me-Maw's car later into the garage but I didn't get a picture of it...

We had dessert which was a cake from Publix with fruit on it, Turtle Pie, and a cookie cake!
0 Responses